HOW TO DONATE TO THE ACADEMY
The World Academy of Art and Science (WAAS) is a registered non-profit under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and contributions are deductible under section 170 of this code. We are also qualified to receive tax-deductible bequests, transfers, or gifts under sections 2055, 2106, or 2522 of the code.
GRANTS FROM DONOR-ADVISED FUNDS (DAFs) OR PRIVATE FOUNDATIONS
To donate through your donor-advised fund, please have checks made payable to WAAS and mail to: 4225 Solano Ave., Ste 631, Napa CA 94558, USA
Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org
SECURITIES AND REFUNDS
WAAS accepts gifts of stocks and bonds, tax refunds, IRA contributions, and more. You receive increased tax deductions while helping create a better world. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Contributing real or personal property converts underutilized assets to work for a cause in which you believe. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to organize a property donation.
When organizations and individuals donate goods or services, they help enable our work at WAAS. Please contact email@example.com to organize an in-kind donation.
By including WAAS in your will or estate plans, you receive tax benefits and help sustain our work for generations to come. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Make payable to World Academy of Art & Science and mail the check to: WAAS, 4225 Solano Avenue, Suite 631, Napa, CA 94558, USA. For wire transfer or for additional information on donations, please send an email to email@example.com.
BY CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL
- Click on the Donate button at the bottom of this page. It takes you to a PayPal secured World Academy page.
- Enter the donation amount and click on Update Total. (This is mandatory-you cannot skip this step)
- If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can use your credit card or bank account.
- If you have a PayPal account, login using your PayPal username and password (you can see the box titled LOG IN TO PAYPAL) and proceed.
- If you still have any difficulty anywhere, please feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org